The Old Members' College Conversation
Join us online for The Old Members' College Conversation on Thursday 15 October at 6pm - 8pm BST (GMT+1) to hear the latest College news around these broad topical themes with the Provost, Dr Claire Craig, and other academic and senior members of the College community:
- College under COVID – covering our response to the pandemic and other events of the past 6+ months.
- College Finances and Projects - updates on the College's finances, endowment and upcoming projects, such as Porters' Lodge and the Florey Building.
- College Admissions and Outreach - discussing topics such as the recent A-level debacle and the College's access and outreach activities.
Old Members are encouraged to submit questions upon booking (or afterwards via this form).
BOOK YOUR PLACE BELOW
We are excited to be working with an events’ management partner to bring the Old Members’ College Conversation to an easy-to-use and engaging platform which is simple to access. The evening will feature the opportunity to:
- attend the Old Members’ College Conversation – listen to presentations shaped by your questions;
- participate in online roundtables – join follow-up conversations in video chat rooms where you can talk to the panellists;
- pop in to the virtual SCR – chat with contemporaries or engage in group networking (bring your own drinks!);
- network 1:1 with attendees – easily text or video chat with anyone else at the event. Or, randomly speed network – just like running into someone at the bar, the event platform will introduce you to the next person available and you can have a 3 minute chat.
Our events team will be on-hand to answer any queries so you can make the most of the platform.
RSVP: 6 October
We look forward to seeing you online in October.