If you need financial assistance, please take a look at our guidance and application forms for loans and grants.
With applications for financial assistance, we are mindful that we have finite finances and we wish to target help to the most in need. As a result, annual income, savings, overdraft limits, and expected annual expenditure are assessed and grants are made to those students who do not have sufficient funds to cover their expected annual expenditure. Additionally, loans can be made to students whose annual funds are sufficient to cover expenditure but who are experiencing temporary lack of funds.
Social distancing and isolation advice for those still in College accommodation
Please ensure that you are familiar with the Government’s guidance on 'Staying alert and safe (social distancing)'.
Living and social arrangements
- Please share and clean your kitchens and any communal areas sensibly.
- Maintain appropriate distances. Please continue social distancing within the communal areas.
- If you are symptomatic, please do not leave your room, and it should only be used by you. Keep rubbish in your room, double-bag, and inform and seek further guidance from the College by emailing DB.Office@queens.ox.ac.uk.
- Follow the Government advice and refer to the NHS advice on self-isolation and treating coronavirus symptoms.
Food and supplies
Aside from making online orders or going to a local shop, here are a couple of helpful suggestions:
- Honey’s Newsagents & Off-licence will deliver both food and other items: Hiten Patel | Mobile: 07891 77 80 81 / Kinnari Patel | Mobile: 07968 542 702 Tel: +44(0)1865 721767
- Compass (the University caterer) will deliver individual meals; please contact the following to place an order: Sabine.email@example.com | Samuel.Mitchell@compass-group.co.uk
- The Farm Yard Range (This supplier has been recommended by the food consortium for the College. The consortium had already assessed this supplier on behalf of a welfare sector client looking for delivered ready meal options.)