The College Nurse (QueensNurse@nhs.net) is available in room 6A, FQ SC1 and can give you free treatment and confidential advice for:
- Everyday illnesses, infections, sprains and simple ailments
- First aid and minor injuries
- Homesickness, loneliness and relationship worries
- Low mood, exam stress, insomnia and anxiety
- Sexual health problems and contraception
- Living and studying with long-term health conditions
- And anything else you want or need to discuss.
More information here.
Surgery hours are as follows:
|Monday||11:30 - 13:30|
|Tuesday||09:45 - 11:45|
|Wednesday||11:30 - 13:30|
|Friday||09:45 - 11:45|
If you need medical attention outside these hours please use one of the following:
- Ring the College Doctors at 19 Beaumont St for a GP appointment - 01865 240501
- Ring 111 for medical advice
- Go to A & E at the JR Hospital in an emergency (the Lodge can help call for a taxi)
- Dial 999 in a dire emergency
Always inform the Lodge (01865 279120) if you need emergency assistance as they can assist you and inform (with your consent) the Decanal Team who lead on welfare, relevant tutors and staff members who will advise your family and friends of your whereabouts.
The College Doctors offer comprehensive primary medical care within the National Health Service. The doctors are independent of the College and cater for the full range of physical and mental health problems:
Dr Kenyon and Partners
19 Beaumont Street
Oxford OX1 2NA
Telephone – 01865 240501
The College Doctor Practice is open Monday – Friday from 08:00 to 18:00
More information about the Practice is available at www.19beaumontstreet.com.
In an emergency you should call the appropriate emergency service and inform the Porters Lodge (01865 279120) so that they can direct them when they arrive.