Midge Curran RN.Mn.OND
Please note that Midge Curran is away for Hilary Term 2018 and her surgery is being covered by Helen Thornton RN - NEW HOURS BELOW
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an apppointment.
The College nurse is available in room 6A, FQ1A and can give you free treatment and confidential advice for:
- Everyday illnesses, infections, sprains and simple ailments
- First aid and minor injuries
- Homesickness, loneliness and relationship worries
- Low mood, exam stress, insomnia and anxiety
- Sexual health problems and contraception
- Living and studying with long-term health conditions
- And anything else you want or need to discuss.
Surgery hours are as follows:
|Monday||11:30 - 13:30|
|Tuesday||09:45 - 11:45|
|Wednesday||11:30 - 13:30|
|Friday||09:45 - 11:45|
If you need medical attention outside my working hours please use one of the following:
- Ring the College Doctors at 19 Beaumont St for a GP appointment - 01865 240501
- Ring 111 for medical advice
- Go to A & E at the JR Hospital in an emergency (the Lodge can help call for a taxi)
- Dial 999 in a dire emergency
Always inform the Lodge if you need emergency assistance as they can assist you and inform (with your consent) the Decanal Team who lead on welfare, relevant tutors and staff members who will advise your family and friends of your whereabouts. The Lodge needs to know if an ambulance is going to turn up and where to send the paramedics when they arrive.