We are looking for someone to undertake interior and exterior painting and decorating, including surface repairs and preparation as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake a rolling programme of refurbishment
- Accurately assessing the amount of work required
- Keep to an agreed allocation of time for each project and being aware of deadlines such as buildings needing to be ready for occupation.
- Working cooperatively and sensitively in occupied buildings to achieve refurbishments while causing minimal disruption to residents.
- Carry out painting and decorating, including surface preparation to include filling/sanding and anti-damp/mould treatment to interior and exterior walls and ceilings as well as to woodwork finishes such as doors, skirtings, balconies and window frames.
- On completion of work, ensure it is logged appropriately and recorded.
- Where reasonably requested by the Clerk Works, undertake other general maintenance work to cover, for example, staff absence or the preparation for a large college event.
We offer an excellent package of benefits including 38 days holiday a year, a pension scheme, meals on duty and generous sick pay.
The closing date is noon on 31st March 2023.