Book an Event
If you would like to book a meeting room or dining room, please complete the online Student Facility and Event Request Form.
If you are organising an event which uses the College name, you will also need to fill in this form. This could be an in-person event on College property, an in-person event offsite or an online event (or any hybrid of the three).
Michaelmas Term 2021
We hope that we will be able to operate in a way that is closer to pre-pandemic times than we were able to do last term.
Considerations for bookings this term include:
- Booking an event space that is larger than you need to allow for plenty of space
- If you can’t book a larger space, limit the attendee numbers to allow for plenty of space
- For longer events – plan breaks to the programme and breaks outside or in another indoor room
- Recommending wearing face coverings in indoor shared spaces
- Recommending wearing face coverings where the use of a room at full capacity cannot be avoided
- Complete a risk assessment: this template will help you plan
The marquee remains a communal space and is not bookable for events.
Please read the Covid-Safe event planning and management for clubs and societies document before proceeding.
The best way to reach the Conference Office is by email to email@example.com. The office will be open Monday to Friday 09:00-12:00 and 13:00-16:00 and we welcome you to come and speak to us.